|About Us | Signup | My Account | Forgot Password | Faq | Contact Us|
Details Of Announcement
POSTED ON : 26 Jan 2010 (Tuesday), 16:45 GMT+ 8:00
Dear ChartNexus user,
Following the launch of ChartNexus version 3, users who upgraded may have faced the following issues:
1. You are using old "chartnexus.jnlp" which was given some months ago, 2. Seeing "Unable to launch application" error, or
3. Seeing "Unable to Download Application", or
3. You are asked to "go online" almost each time you launch ChartNexus.
Resolution steps for Case A:1. Uninstall ChartNexus Version 3.0 (as upgraded from 2.4.1)
2. Clear the cache by following the instruction on the following link: http://chartnexus.com/learning/manual/cnx/sec-uninstallation.html
3. Re-install again from http://www.chartnexus.com/products/chartnexus_install.jnlp
You are experiencing with data installation issue:
1. Installing market data repeatedly, but stock charts are still blank or market data shown as incomplete, or
2. Market data is not updated properly each time.
Resolution steps for Case B:1. Go to Menu Help => Change Data Folder, and click "Yes" to continue.
2. Select your data folder (e.g. C:/Program Files/ChartNexus or installation folder) since 2.4.1. You may also choose a new folder, and you will need to install data again.
3. Restart ChartNexus.
1. You are using a Mac user, and you experience "Failed to execute chartnexus.jar".
Resolution steps for Case C:Please see our forum post for details at: http://chartnexus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1504&p=19503#p19503
Please do not hesitate to call our hotline at +65 6491 1453 (Singapore) or +60 3 2287 5968 (Malaysia) if you face any difficulties.
Always our best,
|Investor Relations | Corporate Solutions | Software Solutions | Events & Courses|